Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I am considering running for the Senate

3 posters

Go down

I am considering running for the Senate Empty I am considering running for the Senate

Post by Freeman Tue Mar 03, 2009 11:50 pm

I have been debating for a while to consider running for office. I believe that it is time that patriots take back their government through any mean necessary. I think that doing it in a just manner would be the best option. I was wondering if I decided could I get your support to help me gain some attention to at least get our voice's heard.

These are what I stand on:
The constitution
The bill of right's
The fair Tax
The second amendment
Veteran's benifits
The right for people to make their own decision and not the government for them
I believe in individual responsibility
Get rid of the Federal Reserve and bring back sound monetary policies.

For me to even be able to run I need to get 37,513 signatures and 35k to put my name on the ballot.

Let me know what you guy's think.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

I am considering running for the Senate Empty Running for Office

Post by caretaker Sun Mar 08, 2009 11:50 pm

Hello Freeman,
If you can get in go for it we do need all that we can get in office,but also we need people
in local office. We need to take back the states now,the fed has many people thinking they the
fed the boss when it the people/states that is loaning the fed authority to act for them.
But if you can get in at the fed level DO IT, then you could help others get in at the local
level. You have the CareTaker's vote. Even though I live on the left coast seattle,wa the left
side of the state thinks left you have to get over the mountians to find right thinkers.
Good luck best wishes,
CareTaker
caretaker
caretaker

Back to top Go down

I am considering running for the Senate Empty Support and wisdom...

Post by AVDRT Mon Apr 06, 2009 7:49 pm

make sure your wife is on your side for this. Once that is done know that I will take care of cullman and winston county distribution.

AVDRT

Back to top Go down

I am considering running for the Senate Empty Re: I am considering running for the Senate

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down