Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

good job and welcome

2 posters

Go down

good job and welcome Empty good job and welcome

Post by striker Sun Jan 11, 2009 11:15 pm

freeman good job getting the site up. we have 20 in the mobile group now and its good to see new members getting hooked up. welcome to all of you.

striker

Back to top Go down

good job and welcome Empty Hey Otis gave me ur info

Post by Amanda Fri Jan 30, 2009 5:19 pm

Hi,

I'm part of CSM and COS I have something very special going on this Wed evening. Can you listen in to my show at 8 PM and then call in to a Committees of Safety conference at 9 pm? You can invite all of the AM to listen in. The information is important and will help recruit and organize. We would like to work with all Militias across the nation and strengthen the body. It's past time for action. It is time to all get on the same page. my radio stream can be heard at www.rtrradio.com on wed fri and sat. at 8 pm Tonight my guest is Will Flatt. He used to run the site Gulag America. He has lots of pics of camps on his computer still. Lots of useful pics. the call in number if you would like to is 505-715-6522 You can call in to speak to Will this eve if you would like and or Wed. night as well.

Amanda

Back to top Go down