Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Good to see ya'll...

+2
striker
Hawker
6 posters

Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Good to see ya'll...

Post by Hawker Tue Nov 25, 2008 7:30 pm

Hey neighbors.... it's good to see your new forum up and running. If ya'll need any help, don't hesitate to shout out. We at Mississippi Minuteman look forward to working with ya'll in the days coming.

Hawker
Hawker
Hawker

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty good job on site

Post by striker Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:11 pm

great job on getting this togetter. take another stripe out of petty cash. Very Happy [i]

striker

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty I look forward to staying in touch.

Post by Freeman Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:52 pm

let me know if there is anything that I can do.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty I think this will do

Post by Freeman Tue Nov 25, 2008 9:53 pm

This will be a great tool for comm.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty n.e. Alabama

Post by BentSpear Thu Nov 27, 2008 9:51 pm

New to this, still have alot to learn, may not be able to help much but will do ALL that i can. Have recently joined MM also, seen your post for this site there, nice to meet ya.

Mark
BentSpear
BentSpear

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty welcome

Post by striker Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:29 pm

welcome to our humble site. and get your team togetter. and keep your powder dry.

striker

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Welcome Mark

Post by Freeman Fri Nov 28, 2008 9:31 pm

I just want to say hi.

If you know of anyone in the NE area send them to this site so that we can get our comm. established around this state.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Roger that.

Post by BentSpear Fri Nov 28, 2008 11:29 pm

I will definitly do that.
BentSpear
BentSpear

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Re: Good to see ya'll...

Post by aftv2005 Sat Nov 29, 2008 7:36 am

Congratulations on your new board! I promise not to make too much trouble! I'll just pop on to say "Hi" once in a while. Wink

Diana
aftv2005
aftv2005

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Well Looky here..

Post by AVDRT Sat Nov 29, 2008 5:29 pm

I hope to finally meet some of you ftf in the near future. I see one individual already near me. I would like to invite everyone here to the 7 Feb 2009 ftx. This will be a 1st, 2nd, 3rd line, +shelter, +food event so gather it together and send me a pm or email. Bring the wife and kids we will have something for them also. Laughing

AVDRT

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty I am glad to see this forum grow

Post by Freeman Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:07 am

I am very pleased to have you come on board. Please tell other people about this forum. This forum is designed as a first set of communication with people in the Alabama area. I will have to post that date on the Calendar. Will you send me a message and give me the address if you want me to post it. I also would like to be apart of that event. I look forward to us staying in touch.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty welcome

Post by striker Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:54 am

welcome and thanks for checking in . were having an event in mobile on 13 dec. all wecome.rsvp. how many do ya'll have up there were on the grow.soon i hope to let the other state c.o. s know alabama is up and runing. e-mail strykerc83@yahoo.com to arrange land line contact. be sure to check every one out com-sec. myself aswell

striker

Back to top Go down

Post by AVDRT Sun Nov 30, 2008 8:34 am

Admin wrote:I am very pleased to have you come on board. Please tell other people about this forum. This forum is designed as a first set of communication with people in the Alabama area. I will have to post that date on the Calendar. Will you send me a message and give me the address if you want me to post it. I also would like to be apart of that event. I look forward to us staying in touch.

The address will depend on how many choose to attend. I will let you know mid january.

Cullman county is the ao

AVDRT

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty Thanks

Post by Freeman Sun Nov 30, 2008 12:44 pm

Thanks for letting me know.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Good to see ya'll... Empty 1400 6Feb2009 to 1300 8Feb2009

Post by AVDRT Tue Jan 13, 2009 3:16 pm

This is the scheduled ftx time for AVDRT. Primary briefing starts at 0400 7Feb2009. Arrivals after 0400 will have to hang out at base until we return. Due to environmental factors this ftx has been moved to an alternate location approximately 45 miles from the initial location. This ftx like all AVDRT ftx's WILL OCCUR RAIN OR SHINE, BLAZING HEAT OR FRIGID COLD OR ANY COMBINATION THERE OF. If you have warm clothes and a pack with food that is alright you will not be turned away because of lack of gear. I will have a few extras on hand.

this ftx is a BTE in true AVDRT fashion. Please make sure that you rsvp prior to 0000 29Jan2009.

An after action report will be posted here, MM, and several other sites. 2009 is the year that AVDRT opens up all the stops in Alabama. The next ftx will be announced after the AAR is posted.

I can not stress enough the importance of making training excercises. I will do my best to make myself available to any exercises held within the state. I have worked with some of the veterans on the net for several years and feel that now is the time to start showing what that work has accomplished.

Pride in what we are doing. Polish when wearing group cover or colors. Prepared for any opportunity to swell the ranks.

The first step in all of this is simply choose your starting point. We all came into this world with nothing. We learned and grew. Yet we are ALL a work in progress. I understand that everyone is nervous about talking ftf with a stranger. In order for us to succeed in OUR SWEET HOME ALABAMA we must not falter in presenting a favorable organized front. We all must follow procedures for prospecting. If there are not any there needs to be some written down for everyone to see.

Leaders of all types, past and present, have made it clear that effective training is the key to achieving desired results. Another critical component to achieving desired results is knowledge. Training is the key to the door of knowledge, which when walked through by you is the corridor where training in one area and training in another area combine to create the desired result. Just like cooking!!!

I look forward to meeting each of you. Now or in the future.

Cool

AVDRT

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down