Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mississippi Minuteman Forum

4 posters

Go down

Mississippi Minuteman Forum Empty Mississippi Minuteman Forum

Post by Freeman Mon Dec 01, 2008 12:22 am

Here is the forum to the Mississippi Minuteman.

http://z13.invisionfree.com/MS_Minuteman/index.php?
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mississippi Minuteman Forum Empty Both Mississippi Minutemen website's

Post by Freeman Sun Mar 22, 2009 5:50 pm

Last edited by Freeman on Tue Mar 31, 2009 8:43 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : To add freedom fighter's information.)
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Mississippi Minuteman Forum Empty Re: Mississippi Minuteman Forum

Post by angryconservative Fri May 08, 2009 10:09 pm

Freeman,

Good to see our brothers are still going.

I wanted to contact you on behalf of the Mississippi group and let you know that we have aligned with a National Group called Alarm and Muster. www.alarmandmuster.com. We wanted to invite you or a member of the Bama group to join it and step up to be the state POC for the national group. Its an alignment that will strengthen us overall.

I am a National Committee Chair of the Son's of Liberty of which is the PR and Political Arm of the A&M. Yes, the Son's of Liberty have been reborn.

We are doing a big push and A&M is helping build all states with organizations like ours. It will serve as referral point for our groups to build membership. The National Group is growing daily and can serve to route new members to us as we serve as the state level organizations. The great thing is we retain our identity.

Hop on over to our site at mississippipreparedness.org and look at the links we established.

Also, FF is no longer with the Group, Hawker is the single leader and we are setting up a council based on sector POC's, a State POC to A&M whom will be on the council and members whom represent Son's of Liberty.

Look forward to hearing from you. Email me or Hawker about the details. The Southern Region POC for A&M is Bowhunter, when one of your people or yourself go and join, tell em Angeryconservative referred you. Bowhunter is looking for a POC for the state...

Best Regards

Angeryconservative
MPP
angryconservative
angryconservative

http://www.mississippipreparednessproject.org

Back to top Go down

Post by FreedomFighter Sat May 09, 2009 12:28 am

Also, FF is no longer with the Group, Hawker is the single leader

Angeryconservative
MPP[/quote]

This is very true. I am no longer a part of this bunch of thieves and lieing backstabers. Not trying to start anything. Just stating the facts. If anyone cares.

FF
Freedomfighter308@yahoo.com

FreedomFighter

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawker Mon May 11, 2009 11:37 pm

That yahoo e-mail address for me at MississippiMiunteman is no longer viable. The MississippiMinuteman website and forum are no longer functional. Contact me on the current MS Prep forum if needed.

We will be having a F2F with a couple A&M/SoL reps next weekend and will post a SitRep on the outcome.
Hawker
Hawker

Back to top Go down

Post by Hawker Sun May 17, 2009 10:58 pm

The meeting went well.... we met with a couple of motivated patriots. I look forward to working with these guys and hopefully with them handling things from the political aspect... they will create a larger network of patriots.

Addressing the accusation of being a thief.... the only thing I have that does not belong to me is a tractor implement bar that was forgotten at my house when FF picked up his tractor that he had stored at my place. Hopefully when it is retrieved... FF will bring my jungle hammock he borrowed and my live trap that his friend AFTV borrowed.
Hawker
Hawker

Back to top Go down

Post by angryconservative Fri May 22, 2009 2:43 pm

Its pretty sad that grown ups have to make accusations when in fact they are looking into the mirror. Just a reminder to all. It was the group that made the decision, not just Hawker. FF and most of all AFTV was a liability in that their intent was to divide and stagnate the group. That was their agenda.

Now that the MPP in MS has grown and aligned with a National organization and gaining membership one hundred fold, it lends to the proof is in the pudding as compared to the previous leaderships efforts, does it not FF?

Calling Hawker a Liar is like calling a bear a bunny rabbit.
angryconservative
angryconservative

http://www.mississippipreparednessproject.org

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down