Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman."

3 posters

Go down

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman." Empty Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman."

Post by navkat Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:46 pm

What's everyone doing?

I've basically stepped up my hurricane preparation: non-perishable foods in case we have to not leave the house for awhile and started administering a multi-vitamin plus lots of Vitamin C to myself and my family. We're washing our hands and using Germ-X wipes on everything and I'm trying to quit smoking cigarettes and drink lots of fluids/get lots of rest so my immune system is in top shape.

I can't find N95 masks anywhere in Mobile at the moment but will be heading over to Walgreen's later to see if they got their shipment in.

Any survivalists have any further advice? I'm looking to you guys for cool-headed advice and practical sanity during this.

Thanks,
-jenn

navkat

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman." Empty same same

Post by BentSpear Fri May 01, 2009 7:29 am

Pretty much the same here, work freaking out because we receive shippments from Mexico daily, germ-x everywhere. Very Happy . Just taking extra precautions just in case.
BentSpear
BentSpear

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman." Empty a little advice

Post by Freeman Fri May 01, 2009 8:47 pm

Don't get the tamiflu shot or any shot dealing with flu vaccine. Wash your hands and try to get plent of rest. you could try and go and get a gas mask in case this thing really breaks loose. Always pay attention to everyone that is around you. You could go and get some oxysilver to try and get rid of this flu.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman." Empty Re: Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman."

Post by navkat Sat May 02, 2009 9:27 am

Thanks guys.

I had to go to the Social Security office yesterday...what a nightmare! My son, who's five, wouldn't stop touching everything. affraid I'm sitting there with a tub of Germ-x wipes and wiping down his hands everytime he decides to run them down the underside of the arms of his chair. I must have looked like an OCD psycho to everyone in the waiting room but at least I'm 100% positive that he didn't put any germ nastiness into his body.

navkat

Back to top Go down

Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman." Empty Re: Preparation for the "Fourth Horseman."

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down