Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DONT TREAD ON ME

Go down

DONT TREAD ON ME Empty DONT TREAD ON ME

Post by billy big rigger Sun Jul 26, 2009 5:55 pm

DONT TREAD ON ME 2?inviteToken=JEmrmuY7h8P9uLihaoSh&limitsize=258,258&outquality=90&squareoutput=255,255,255&ext=
This is a picture of a rug I saw in Huger, SC. Thats right, people wiping their feet on our flag. Now, I dont think this business is part of some communist conspiracy but it does show how ignorant people are. Why people are so ignorant may or may not be conspiritoral. The fact is, with every generation our youth becomes more and more ignorant of what it means to be an American.

I went to school from the mid 80s to the late 90s and learned very little about the Constitution, and nothing about original intent. As an adult, I have been teaching myself the true meaning of the Constitution. If our schools and the governing bodies behind them decided not to bother teaching me and my peers about much of our history, imagine what they aren't teaching or worse yet, incorrectly, teaching my children's generation. We as patriots must be certain the next generation are learning how and why this great country began. If our children dont know and understand their rights and the reason for them they will not care if they loose them untill its too late.

It is past time to start turning things around, and as modern patriots, it is our job to wake up the masses. It has been said, that a representative republic gets the government it deserves. For far too long, We The People have been asleep at the wheel and if its not too late already to reverse the damages caused by the republic, gettin what it deserves, it soon will be.
billy big rigger
billy big rigger

Back to top Go down

DONT TREAD ON ME Empty Re: DONT TREAD ON ME

Post by billy big rigger Sun Jul 26, 2009 6:02 pm

Well, there was supposed to be a pic of a rug with our flag as the background. I don't know what went wrong. You can try copying and pasting the link in the address bar to see the pic.
billy big rigger
billy big rigger

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum