Alabama Minutemen
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

THE FAIR TAX

2 posters

Go down

THE FAIR TAX Empty THE FAIR TAX

Post by billy big rigger Sun Jul 26, 2009 3:38 am

have yall heard of the Fair Tax? It would end personal & business taxes, payroll taxes, capital gains, estate & gift taxes forever. No more taxes on hard work, productivity, success, or savings & investment. Instead we'll pay a 23% tax on all NEW goods & services. No taxes on used products or basic necessities.

Under the Fair Tax every Citizen will receive a monthly pre-bate payment to cover the federal sales tax on necessities like food, clothing, and shelter.The reason for the pre-bate instead of just not taxing necessities is that the government would play politics with what is and is not tax exempt. The pre-bate will be figured not by your income but by the number of people in your household.

I know 23% sounds like alot but the prices of goods will come down due to the tax burden on business being lifted. Your will take home all of your pay each week and your employeer can rise your wages or sell their products cheaper because they will not have to pay 1/2 your social security.

The fair Tax encourages savings and investment as they will not be taxed. America will become the most attractive place on earth to invest and capital, and businesses will come from around the world to call America home.

The Fair Tax will-
Stimulate the economy
Transfer power from politicians and lobbyists to the people
Eliminate the IRS
Free us from record keeping, tax returns, & audits
Bring off shore $$s bach home
Bring jobs back to theU.S.
Cause the underground economy to share in the tax burden
be simple, transparent, and FAIR

Check out the site and let me know what you think. I think its the best starting point to get this nation back on track but it needs your suport. It is a bill in congress and has over 50 co-sponcers in the house but they arent going to give up their power without you and me pushing for it.

Lets make it happen- Add your support to the growing numbers by- signing up at- FAIRTAXNATION.COM
http://www.fairtax.org/site/PageServer
Join an existing group, or start a local Fair Tax group

For help, contact Jean McCardy, PhD, AL dist 4 Director
jean.mccrady@gmail.comor call 256-302 6190

Chuck Baily @ 256-776-5636, or 479-4308 cell
billy big rigger
billy big rigger

Back to top Go down

THE FAIR TAX Empty Thanks for bringing this issue up

Post by Freeman Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:52 am

I believe that this is an extremly important issue that should be brought up. The Fair Tax would be the best way to go about collecting taxes; but, we also need to get rid of the Federal Reserve in the process of bringing on a new tax system.
Freeman
Freeman
Admin

https://alminutemen.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum